skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am Olen and Levi's Mom. I should be doing something else but I am beginning a blog. The title is so because after six months of sleeping no longer than a 3.5hour stretch at night, I feel like I 'm taking Crazy Pills. The title will probably change some day when I begin sleeping five hour stretches but until then, welcome to Crazy Pills.I am reading a book Susie K. gave me titled What Every Mom Needs by Elisa Morgan and Carol Kuykendall. Below is page 27 from their book. I can relate.
I think blogging is a wonderful outlet for someone on crazy pills. As the mother of two toddlers, I relate! (I crept over here from Alyson Kee's blog...Patrick is my cousin & she's been a GREAT addition to our family, as well as an inspiration to would-be bloggers!) Welcome!
ReplyDeleteexcellent points on all fronts. i understand and can relate of course. i also think i need to read that book. i love you and your crazy pilling thoughts. mwa!
ReplyDeleteGet your Blogging Anonymous book handy, so the 12 steps are right there when you need them. It can be quite addicting (and therapeutic). I can tell I'm going to love your blog already. As far as Crazy Pills, I have a standing prescription for them.
ReplyDeleteI love you Ang! Glad to hear you finally got some solid sleep. Hope this does not hamper your inspiration to write witty things on your blog;) Come to think of it, you were funny before you had kids...you just have more to laugh about now :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so great getting comments on my first blog entry...thanks!
ReplyDelete